Your Passion is Needed!
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
As we continue to grow, so do our opportunities!
We currently have an opening in our office for a Customer Service Representative. We are looking for fun, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about the outdoors and want to be part of our mission to Nurture Plants, People, Communities and the Environment through our products and services.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Entering Daily Residential and Commercial Production
- Verifying, entering and posting of all customer receipts.
- Updating changes on all accounts as necessary.
- Preparing both Commercial and Residential estimates.
- Answering the phone, checking messages, taking messages and delivering them to the appropriate individuals.
- Maintain daily activity log.
- A/R, including monthly commercial statements and residential statements as well as collections as necessary.
- Managing and ordering of office sundries for office and field staff.
- Preparing verified office reports.
Join our team today!
We seek to provide employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth and provide many opportunities to collaborate with talented people as well as work with other sharp, ethical and dedicated people who believe in our company, our opportunity and one another.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Social, positive, energetic, and self-managed.
- Ability to manage systems.
- Great knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Previous customer service experience working with Real Green Systems an asset.
- A valid G license with a clean driving record (upon hire must provide a current driver’s abstract).
- Responsible and mature with strong attention to detail.
- Eager to learn and Able to work with others.
Full Time | $35,000 - $40,000 Annually